Hemoglobin Test Kit
Hemoglobin Test Kit Includes:
- √ Hemoglobin Meter
- √ 25 – Lancets
- √ 1 – Carrying Case
- √ 25 – Test Strips
- √ 1- Lacent Device
- √ 1-User Manual
Hemoglobin Test Kit Features:
- Wedocareu Hb Hemoglobin Test Kit enabling rapid detection, with portable, low cost, fast, accurate, minimally invasive and high degree of automation features. Quick test results with reading in less than 15 seconds, Easily to insert test strips, apply specimen with capillary tube, and read results. The HB meter would provide lab quality accuracy for users.
- The Hemoglobin Meter is powered by AAA batteries. it’s very convenient for people to buy the batteries, especially suitable for test the Hemoglobin when you are in travelling or outside of the home.
- Only needs 10uL Blood Sample to run the test, Large Memory with 300 results storage ability inside provide all users to check the hemoglobin status history at any time.
- Standard PackagingPackaging:1 Hemoglobin Meter, 1 Case, 1 Quick Start Guide,1 Lancets Pen, 25 Sterile Lancets, 25 Test Strips,1 Control StripPacking Quantities:24 pcs Neutral Packing HB Meter/ 1 Carton BoxCarton Dimensions:42cm *31cm* 40cmGross Weight:5 KgsNet Weight:4 Kgs
General Information of Hemoglobin:
Hemoglobin is a protein, which contains iron in the red blood cells. Hemoglobin is responsible for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide inside the body. It carries oxygen from the lungs and sends it to the rest of the body including vital organs, muscles, and the brain. It also transports carbon dioxide, which is used oxygen, back to the lungs so it can be recirculated. Hemoglobin is made from cells in bone marrow; when a red cell dies the iron finds its way back to the bone marrow.
- 2 Years Limited Warranty for the Hardware
- After-Service Support